77 MountainConcord, NH 03301MLS Number 4668421
- Sale Price: $317,000The price has recently decreased
- Listed at $334,900
- 112 Days Since Sale
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-07-12
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2728Square Feet
Gorgeous antique Colonial conveniently located in East Concord and close to points North and South, shopping and outdoor recreation at Merrimack River Conservation Area. This house is rich in history and has been lovingly maintained by its current owners for over 17 years. Built in 1770, property features beautiful pine floors, 5 bedrooms, 5 working wood fireplaces, attached multi-level restored barn, covered farmer's porch, private patio and level 0.82 acre lot. First floor of the house offers formal dining room, kitchen with more casual dining space and butler's pantry, formal living room, family room, and large mudroom/laundry room with utility sink, tiled floor and access to house, yard and attached barn. Ascend one of 2 staircases to 2nd floor which features gracious landing, large master bedroom with attached office/nursery/potential master bath, 4 additional bedrooms and updated hall full bath. Walk-up attic offers additional storage. Outside, property is landscaped and manicured with large, lush backyard, private side patio perfect for enjoying morning coffee or weekend get-togethers, and side porch where owners relax and greet neighbors. Expansive barn/garage has 2+ levels, workshop, livestock and entertaining space, cable television connection and doors to the front, side, rear and house. Sellers installed new heating and irrigation systems, stainless chimney liners and custom cap, repaired/replaced sills and clapboards, re-sided barn and more. Please visit today!
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, On-Site, Parking Spaces 3 - 5, Paved
- Year Built1770
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleAntique, Colonial
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths2
- Total Rooms11
- Square Feet2728
- APX Unfin Below Grade460
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Patio, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorRed
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- Date Listed11/17/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos37
- View Count3
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$334,900
- Listing Agent NameBeth Vignati
- Agent NameVignati
- Broker NameExit Realty Group
- Sale Agent381718
- Selling Agent NamePamela Kenison
- Sale Date03/29/2018
- Sale Price$317,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4668421
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Dining Area, Fireplaces - 3+, Natural Woodwork, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Pantry, Window Treatment, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions23'2" X 7'9" plus 8'8" X 7'7"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'6" X 13'1"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'7" X 13'4"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions16' X 10'6"
- Room 5 TypeMudroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions20'3" X 10'5"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions20'3" X 10'3"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13'7" X 10'6"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions13'5" X 11'7"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions13'2" X 12'7"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions9'6" X 8'6"
- Room 11 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions10'6" X 10'2"
- Building Number77
- DistrictConcord School District SAU #8
- Elementary SchoolMill Brook/Broken Ground
- Junior HighRundlett Middle School
- High SchoolConcord High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsBed and Breakfast
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemHot Water
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #334400
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailablePlot Plan, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.