37 White Rock Hill RoadBow, NH 03304MLS Number 4688900
- Sale Price: $404,900The price has recently decreased
- Listed at $389,900
- 107 Days Since Sale
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.9% last updated on 2018-10-11
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1976Square Feet
Conveniently located on White Rock Hill Road in Bow, yet set privately on 4.3 acres, this 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath Colonial with 1,976 square feet of living space, and a 2-bay garage has everything you're looking for in your next home. An open-concept layout includes a spacious kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors throughout, and a deck overlooking an expansive backyard. The second level features a large master bedroom suite with private bath and walk-in closet, and three spacious bedrooms for your growing family. Built with energy-efficiency in mind, the home boasts an electric/gas duel-fuel heat pump providing both central heating and cooling, as well as a Rinnai on-demand tankless water heater. Don't delay, this one is sure to go quick. Agent interest.
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- Year Built2018
- Building ConstructionGreen Features -See Rmrks, Insulation-FiberglssBatt, Wood Frame
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Property StyleColonial
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms11
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete, Slab - Concrete
- Square Feet1976
- APX Unfin Below Grade988
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Exterior FeaturesWindows - Energy Star
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Date Listed04/27/2018
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos5
- View Count1
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$389,900
- Listing Agent NameTeam Knight
- Agent NameKnight
- Broker NameBH&G - The Masiello Group
- Sale Agent613403
- Selling Agent NameSarah Elechko
- Sale Date07/03/2018
- Sale Price$404,900
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4688900
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island, Laundry Hook-ups, Lighting - LED, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood
- Room 1 Dimensions14'-4" x 11'-10"
- Room 2 TypeFamily Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'-7" x 11'-10"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'-7" x 14'-2"
- Room 4 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13'-10" x 11'-10"
- Room 5 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions6'-8" x 10'-1"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions13'-10" x 18'-6"
- Room 7 TypeBath - Full
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions8'-3" x 7'-6"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions11'-0" x 14'-8"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions9'-2" x 14'-8"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions14'-4" x 11'-4"
- Room 11 TypeBath - Full
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions8'-3" x 7'-6"
- Building Number37
- StreetWhite Rock Hill Road
- DistrictBow School District SAU #67
- Elementary SchoolBow Elementary
- Junior HighBow Memorial School
- High SchoolBow High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot DescriptionSecluded, Stream, Walking Trails, Wooded
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage223
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemForced Air, Gas Heater, Heat Pump, Programmable Thermostat
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, On Demand
- SewerLeach Field, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, On-Site, Underground
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.