71 Auburn StreetConcord, NH 03301MLS Number 4709902
- Price: $499,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 80 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.9% last updated on 2018-10-11
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2730Square Feet
Located in sought after Concord's West End, is this beautiful New England Style home, completely renovated in 2010, along with a large new addition. On the 1st floor you have a private office, living room, formal dining room, ½ bath with laundry, and kitchen. The heart of the home is the bright & sunny custom kitchen with cherry cabinets, granite counters, walk-in pantry, gas stove with pot filler, 2 dishwashers, additional wall oven, large island with wine chiller, and side by side refrigerator. The beautiful prairie style doors lead you outside to enjoy the natural surroundings from your choice of 2, low maintenance decks, as well a 3 season porch. Upstairs includes 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and library sitting area. The master bath features a marble top vanity, soaking tub, marble tile surround, custom glass doors, and cherry hardwood flooring. The lower level has a finished family room, storage area, updated utilities, and wired for a generator. New 2 car garage with large storage loft was added in 2013. With public utilities and its close proximity to White Park, schools, and the newly revitalized downtown area, this is a great place to call home. Schedule a showing today.
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageStorage Above
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Year Built1910
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleNew Englander
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms10
- FoundationGranite, Poured Concrete
- Square Feet2730
- APX Unfin Below Grade755
- BasementPartially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemHot Air
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator Ready
- Date Listed07/31/2018
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count1
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$499,000
- Listing Agent NameCelina Colby
- Agent NameColby
- Broker NameColbyCo Properties, LLC
- LM MST WGARDetached
- MLS Number4709902
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Porch - Enclosed
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number71
- StreetAuburn Street
- DistrictConcord School District SAU #8
- Elementary SchoolChrista McAuliffe School
- Junior HighRundlett Middle School
- High SchoolConcord High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Room 1 Dimensions18' 4" x 12' 5"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14' 10" x 12' 1"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions25' 9" x 15'
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions12' 11" x 10' 11"
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions20' 5" x 15'
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions10' 10" x 9' 1"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions17' 1" x 10' 11"
- Room 8 TypeLibrary
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions13' 10" x 7' 3"
- Room 9 TypeFamily Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions18' 11" x 16' 9"
- Room 10 TypePorch
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 Dimensions26' x 8'
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.